Wednesday 11 December 2013

Studio photos- Marie Antoinette (4 of my final 8 )




These are the photos that I took in my time in the studio with the professional lights and back drop. I changed a few aspects of each photograph in Lightroom to improve them with different effects such as brightening and darkening parts, cropping, highlighting, sharpening and also focusing of specific parts of each photo. I have chosen these four in my top 8 photographs from both the studio shoot and location shoot. In my eyes they represented the characters of Marie Antoinette in the film that i based my shoots on. Most of these photos have had colour correction applied so they look more stylised and older alike the paintings or still images within the film. These are 4 of my final 8

No comments:

Post a Comment